Course Description :
An online video course of reasoning for competitive exams like banking, CAT etc.
Reasoning is defined as action of thinking about something with logical and sensible approach. Reasoning is the most important section in competitive exam like Banking (PO/Clerk) i.e. SBI, IBPS, RBI, RRB, SO, ECGC, EPFO etc.
Topics to be covered :
- Blood relation
- Direction distance
- Alphanumeric mixed series
- Order ranking
- Seating arrangement
- Coding Decoding
- Input Output
- Data sufficiency
- Decision Making
- Logical reasoning
Key Features of Course :
- Detailed description of each topics along with practice questions.
- Concepts and application based description.
- Students friendly applications.
- Learners can prepare for all types of exams with this course.
- Previous year questions included for practice.
Targeted Audience :
- Competitive Exams Aspirants like Banking (PO/Clerk)
- For aspirants of RRB
- For Aspirants of CAT and management entrance exams.
- Those who wants to enhance their knowledge.