In these video sessions, we are going to cover one of the important topic for the GATE exam, Engineering Maths. Each year questions around 12-14 marks are asked and the concept of mathematics is required for solving different questions of the GATE exam. I’ve tried to explain the concept in an easy and lucid way so that the basics can be strong. Along with theory adequate questions are also solved from previous year papers of different branches. After watching the session kindly solve the previous year questions of mathematics for all the branches for maximum benefits.
Targeted Audience :
- GATE Aspirants of Engineering
- Engineering Students (B.E./B.Tech.)
- Those who wants to enhance knowledge in particular topics
Benefits of Course :
- Detailed description of topics as per GATE syllabus and Engineering. mathematics syllabus.
- Useful for all branches of Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Computers, Chemical etc.).
- Solution of previous year question papers
- Helpful to score good marks in competitive exams.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.