Course Description :
If you want to learn about complete concepts of Geography as per NCERT syllabus (6th to 10th) and its related terms, so this course for you. This online course is beneficial for students to understand the different terms of geography based on NCERT syllabus.
In this online course, Mentor uses various illustration and mind mapping methods to understand the topics from Basic to Advance. It will help to enhance your knowledge to analyze any question.
No textbook is required for this course.
The course is structured in a way that breaks down the concepts into 85 lectures (including the Introduction, Conclusion and quiz). Most lectures will be in video form and will have an organized PowerPoint & illustration to help frame each
I believe this course will really provide perspective about Geography NCERT syllabus of 6th to 10th standard .
This course will explore the complexities related to Earth, Motion of Earth, Solar system & Earth, Major domains, About India and its climate, vegetation, weather , Environment, inside the earth, Our changing earth, air, water, natural vegetation, human environment, tropical & subtropical region, life in temperate grassland, life in deserts etc along with quiz, Resource and its types, Land, Soil, Water, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife Resources, Minerals and Power resource, Agriculture, Industries, Human Resource, India – Size, and Location, Physical Features of India, Drainage, Climate, Natural Vegetation and Wildlife, Population, Resources and Development, Forest and Wildlife Resources, Water Resources, Agriculture, Minerals and Energy Resources, Manufacturing Industries, Lifelines of National Economy.
What will students learn :
- Students will understand the several key aspects of NCERT Geography.
- Students will understand the facts related to NCERT Geography.
- Students will able to understand that how to write any topic to clear various competitive exams.
- Students will understand the core concepts from NCERT Geography with the help of illustration.
- Students will learn vocabulary related to Geography.
Who this course is for
- For competitive Exams aspirants
- UPSC Aspirants who opt Geography as optional subject.
- Anyone who think that He/she is unable to understand topics of NCERT Geography in one read.
- Anyone who think That He/she is unable to write mind thoughts on notebook related to Geography.
- Anyone who is required to enhance answer writing skills.
Who can take this course:
- Students of Grade 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10 (CBSC, ICSE, IG, State Board etc.)
- Competitive exams aspirants like UPSC, PSC, SSC etc.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.