Course Description :
If you want to learn about 6th NCERT Geography and its related terms, so this course is beneficial for students to understand the different terms of geography based on NCERT syllabus.
This course will explore the complexities related to Earth, Motion of Earth, Solar system & Earth, Major domains, About India and its climate, vegetation, weather etc.
No textbook is required for this course.
The course is structured in a way that breaks down the concepts into Thirteen (13) lectures (including the Introduction, Conclusion and quiz). Most lectures will be in video form and will have an organized PowerPoint & illustration to help frame each
I believe this class will really provide perspective about Geography NCERT syllabus of 6th standard . The human landscape has and continues to be shaped the landform of the Earth. Both in good ways and bad ways. After this course, you will understand the Advance physical geography much better. I am confident that the lessons learned in this course can be applied at work, will support a deeper understanding of surrounding physical features, or just make you a more informed individual.
Targeted Students :
1. Students of grade 6, NCERT, CESE, ICSE, IG, State Board etc.
2. Competitive exams aspirants like UPSC, PSC, SSC etc.
3. Those who wants to enhance their knowledge about geography.
What you’ll learn
- Student will understand the several key aspects of Geography.
- Student will understand the Earth and its motion.
- Student will be able to understand the critical ideologies behind the Earth and India
- Student will be understand the theory and its role to consider today’s world.
- Student will be able to discuss uneven physical activity occurs on the Earth.