Course Description :
Gravitation is the natural phenomenon by which all things with mass attracted to each other or attract towards earth. Gravity provide weight to physical objects. In this course we will learns different concepts related to gravitation and motion.
In this course we will cover different topics like Force and inertia, Newton’s First law of motion; Momentum, Newton’s Second Law of motion, Impulses; Newton’s Third Law of motion. Law of conservation of linear momentum and its applications with application and practice questions.
Benefit of Course :
- Detailed concepts of gravitation and its related terms.
- Detaile description of laws of motion.
- Detailed description of momentum and its application.
- Helpful to understand the basic concepts of physics for all levels.
Targeted Audience :
- IIT-JEE & NEET aspirants
- Competitive Exams aspirants
- For XI & XII (All boards like CBSE, ICSE, IB, State boards etc.)
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.