Course Description :
Trigonometry is a branch of mathematics that explain relationships between sides and angles of triangles. Trigonometry is used in various physical science such as optics, surveying, Astronomy, navigation and periodic functions. Trigonometry is the study of triangle which explain relation between sides and angles of triangle. All Trigonometrical concepts are based on three elements i.e. sine, cosine and tangent.
This online course is designed for class 8 to 10th students for all educational boards like CBSE, ICSE, State Boards etc. After completing this course learners will able to solve problems involving trigonometric ratio, trigonometric identities, complementary angles and showing LHS = RHS types of questions.
Key Features of Course :
- Detailed description of each topics along with practice questions.
- Concepts and application based description.
- Students friendly applications.
- Easy Language
- Learners can prepare for all types of exams with this course.
- Previous year questions included for practice.
Who can take this course :
- For all educational boards, class 8th to 10th.
- For IIT-JEE, CET Aspirants.
- For government exams like SSC-CGL, SSC-CHSL, RRB Exams etc.
- For Defense exam like CDS, NDA etc.
- For scholarship exams like IMO, NTSE, Homi Bhabha Exam.
- Learners who wants to improve knowledge about trigonometry.
- Students should have basic knowledge of Geometry and Algebra.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.