Course Description :
Polynomial is an important topic of mathematics. The word Polynomial is derived from Greek word ply and nominal. Poly means many and nominal means terms. So altogether it said “many terms”. A polynomial can have any number of terms but not infinite. Polynomials are algebraic expression that consist of variable and coefficients. Variable are also sometime called indeterminates. We can perform Arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and also positive integer exponent for polynomial expression.
Benefit of Course :
- Complete understanding of concepts of polynomials
- Practice questions and assignments for practice.
- Course content is designed as per competitive exams syllabus.
Targeted Audience :
- Students of 9th and 10th.
- NTSE exams aspirants
- Other competitive exams aspirants