If you want to explore the universe and want to know about the physical geography, so this course is beneficial for students to understand the different terms of geography.
This course will explore the complexities related to physical geography. It will examine the universe & it’s origin, Formation of Earth and it’s Atmosphere, hydrosphere. Interior of the Earth, Volcanoes & it’s origin & distribution.
No textbook is required for this course.
The course is structured in a way that breaks down the concept of Physical Geography into Ten (10) lectures (including the Introduction and Conclusion). Most lectures will be in video form and will have an organized PowerPoint & illustration to help frame each
I believe this class will really provide perspective about physical Geography. The human landscape has and continues to be shaped the landform of the Earth. Both in good ways and bad ways. After this course, you will understand the Advance physical geography much better. I am confident that the lessons learned in this course can be applied at work, will support a deeper understanding of surrounding physical features, or just make you a more informed individual.
What you’ll learn
- Student will understand the several key aspects of Physical Geography.
- Student will understand the origin of Universe.
- Student will be able to understand the critical ideologies behind the origin of Universe.
- Student will be understand the theory and its role to consider today’s world.
- Student will be able to discuss uneven physical activity occurs on the Earth.
Who Can Take This Course :
- Competitive Exams Aspirants i.e. UPSC, State PSC etc.
- Students of all boards i.e. CBCE, ICSE, State boards etc.
- Those wo wants to enhance their knowledge