Course Description :
Trigonometry is a branch of mathematics that studies relationships between sides and angles of triangles. Trigonometry is used in various physical science such as optics, surveying, Astronomy, navigation and periodic functions. Trigonometry is the study of triangle which explain relation between sides and angles of triangle. All Trigonometrical concepts are based on three elements i.e. sine, cosine and tangent.
This online course is designed for class11 to 12th students for all educational boards after completing this course learners will be able to solve problems involving Trigonometric Function and its value in any Quadrants, Trigonometric Identities, Complementary Angles, Range-Domain and Periodicity of Trigonometric Functions, Polar Co-ordinates, Compound Angle Formulae, Allied Angles, Multiple Angles Formulae and Factorization Formulae with enough number of practice questions.
In section 3 learners will able to understand the concepts of Trigonometric Equations and its Solutions(Principal and General), Sine Rule, Cosine Rule, Projection Rule, Inverse Trigonometric Function, Range and Domain of Inverse Trigonometric Function and its Properties with enough number of practice questions.
Key Features of Course:
- Complete Description of each topic.
- Easy tricks and tips.
- Easy language
- All purpose course
- Practice question for better understanding
- Designed for academics, professional and competitive exams purpose.
Who Can Take This Course :
- Students of all educational boards CBSE, ICSE, State Board for class 11th & 12th.
- Aspirants of all competitive exams
- Aspirants of IIT-JEE, CET.
- For government exams like SSC-CGL, SSC-CHSL, RRB Exams etc.
- For Defense exam like CDS, NDA etc.
- For scholarship exams like IMO, NTSE, Homi Bhabha Exam.
- Learners who wants to improve knowledge about trigonometry.
- Students should have basic knowledge of Geometry and Algebra.
Be the first to leave a review.
This review has no replies yet.